
Gabbie was the cutest little fairy princess on the block! Saturday was a very busy day for us but we did take Gabbie over to Grandma's. We took the kids trick or treating to just a handful of houses. Gabbie was fine the first few but after about the third house she was really nervous and told me she was scared to say trick or treat. With a little coaxing we got thru more houses. All is all it was a sucess despite the horribly cold weather! Happy Halloween!
1 comment:
Heather I totally haven't forgotten about you, so sorry I haven't been able to design your Flowers By Heather blog- have you gone ahead without me? I'm sure you have, do you have a site up and running for it? I seriuosly think about your site/blog every day and just haven't had a second to sit down and work on it (well, that's not entirely true, i've had some time here and there to work on it but not nearly as much as i'd like). Let me know if you've gone ahead with another design, totally ok- no hard feelings, obviously.
Btw- CUTE FAIRY PRINCESS!! Hope all is going well for you guys!
My email: robertaestout@gmail.com. Do you mind emailing me your home address, I still owe you a gift card for never returning your glass bowl. I'm such a smuck! I'm so so so so sorry.
Post a Comment