Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Favorite Spring Moments 2011

Gabbie loves filling up the bird feeder for us! We go thru birdseed fast when we have it.

Gabbie loves to help chad fix anything and everything. Chad is the best for letting her help and teaching her how to help! Gabbie found a new chill spot. I took a pic of her the first time she did it. It is not the best thing to do with the sofa and I want her to be respectful of furniture ,but it was quite funny.


Thanksgiving Point Gardens Tulip Festival. Such beauty!




My dad surprised me and flew in for my birthday! We love having him around even for quick visits.

Gabbie was being so serious in the picture! And she looks so grown up in it! She was sitting on the stage at the Childrends Garden. I also love the sun hat!


I think my girl also has a thing for flowers! I wonder where she gets that from.! I am so excited to teach her how to arrange flowers and she is doing well with the names of different flowers. This picture just totally encompases why I love Spring in Utah.




3 comments:

Joanne said...

love the pics, you guys are great parents!

Anderson Avenue said...

Perfect Spring pics!!

BoltonBlog said...

She is growing up so fast. What a cutie