
We went downtown and stopped at Build a Bear this past weekend. I wasn't sure if we would build a bear, but they were having a special, and Gabbie does love stuffed animals and so we decided to do it!! She did great filling up her bear with Fluff.

Giving her bear an air bath was her favorite part. She did it several times. I will say that the outfit choices were kinda weird. Gabbie was trying to go for just a classic summer outfit I think - but of course she chose the silver sparkle shoes.

She named her bear Addison. At first she really wanted a blue bear. She was not interested in any of the other colors or animals. I was trying to convince her of a girly color with no success. At the last minute she saw this tourquiose bear and wanted it. She has been taking pretty good care of it thus far!

Lazy Summer evenings...I don't want to think about the snow that will be on the ground in a few months!

My little artist!! She is getting good at this painting/coloring stuff.

Gabbie is on a dress kick. It has been for about the last 30 days straight. She wants to wear a dress everyday. I don't mind at all - why not get more use out of the dresses we have!
Cutest cookie face on the block! She looks so grown up in the picture. I can't believe she is almost 3!
1 comment:
so fun, love her bear. we have never been there, but his makes me want to go!
Post a Comment