Monday, September 12, 2011

Birthday Party Magic





We celebrated Gabbie's birthday last week! I can't believe I have a 3 year old. We had lots of fun the entire day and Gabbie was so cute with her birthday requests. There were a few birthday requests: Friends, balloons, cupcakes, decorations, games, singing and party hats of course!



All things that I could totally handle and I feel she is totally deserving of :) She has been using her imagination for months now envisioing her birthday party. She has been pretending to have birthday parties with her animal friends and babies. She has an incredible memory and can recall details really well. I can't even tell you the number of times she has talked about her party last year. I hope she can look back on her 3 year old party and remeber how special the day was! We love you Gabbie, more than anything in the world!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Look how grown up she is! I can't believe she is already 3. Looks like she had a great party.

Da Ballou's said...

Happy Birthday Gabbie!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! What a beautiful 3 year old! Oh how time flys! Miss you guys!