Thursday, January 31, 2008
Chocolate Milk Routine
I wanted to share with our potential readers some small insight about Chad because he is just halarious! Every night before bed Chad has a routine that cracks me up. He starts by saying to me, " Babe, I need some chocolate milk." I usally look at him or start laughing, after years of this you think I would be used to it but it still facinates me. He then proceeds to pour a GIGANTIC glass of milk and mixes in the exact amount needed of Nesquick. He drinks the entire glass, usually while watching Sports Center or something on ESPN. His favortite part of the drink is the last sip, the part he has to contort his tongue into the glass for. This last part kills me - Every night without fail the empty glass ends up stuffed by the side of the couch or on our little side table, anywhere but the sink!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the pictures from New York!
Ha ha! I believe it!
Post a Comment