Tuesday, January 29, 2008

January

Hey it's Heather. I am so tired of winter already! I feel like I need spring really soon or atleast a vacation to a warm place for a few days. I am just tired of the snow, it makes me grumpy:) Atleast January is coming to a close. Anyone else feeling this way?

2 comments:

Natalie Redd said...

I do! I am tired of it. Especially because here are school we have had a whole week of inside days due to the wind chill. The kids are anxious to be outside and I am anxious for them to be outside!

Kristine said...

Hey Chad and Heather come on down to Phoenix and enjoy the warmer weather (although I think it is cold at 50 degrees). We are actually getting outta town this weekend (st. george) because we don't want to be here with all the football fanatics and the super bowl. Phoenix drivers are bad enough, let alone adding drunking fans.