So last week at Grandma's house we took off Gabbies socks and let her kick her feet in the warm hot tub. She also found out that she could splash all of the water. She got dad soaking wet but had a ton of fun. We decided that we needed to rinse off the chlorine and other chemicals and so to the kitchen sink we went.

After about 1/2 a second in the sink she discovered the shinny object in the bottom of the sink... so like any curious child, she pulled it out.... TA DA... so needless to say it could have possibily been the worlds fastest bath.

Also, just wanted to say... Heather you are a great Mom!!!
3 comments:
Heather, you are a wonderful mom! and I'm glad Gabbie had so much fun in the hot tub.
hot fun indeed...her hair is getting so long and curly...very cute!!!
So cute. I sure miss you guys. I was bummed we didn't get up there for the 4th. Chad had to go to Dallas this morning for work so we thought it would be too quick of a trip. Missed seeing you guys at the parade. Maybe around Turkey day and I can finally see that cutie of yours.
Post a Comment