Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Crawling 101

So I am kinda behind with our posts. I will be quick.

Gabbie is all over the place!!! She started scrawling (a scoot/crawl combo) a few weeks ago. I am amazed at how fast she is already. Yikes. She is also pulling up on everything she can get her hands on and even stands in her crib when she wakes up and waits for me...still doesn't cry, just waits with a big grin. It's very cute. I have tried to baby proof the house a little, but really I just try to keep and eye on her and prevent as many falls as I can. I think we will have a walker here before long...oh my life is about to change...again!!! It's great though. Way to go Gabbie!

A few weeks ago we went to the Strawberry Days parade and had a great time, even though the weather was a little rainy (we didn't mind..totally beats the hot summer heat).
Gabbie swinging in our backyard! She loves it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Don't worry too much she will be fine. I haven't completely baby proofed either. It's fun how fast they grow up. Enjoy everything!

Unknown said...

good job gabbie!!! i am so impressed that she is crawling and pulling herself up. give me a call or email to see when you are available!

Kristine said...

I love the scooting they do. I really think girls so it more because they get their knees caught on their dresses. She is the cutest thing ever.