Monday, August 3, 2009

July Fun

I haven't posted in forever. Now you get to enjoy a super post! July was a very busy fun month for us. The just crawling stage didn't last long at all. In fact I think the same day she actually crawled she began pulling up on everything and getting into everything! She loves this little walker and pushes her baby dolls around it it! Helping with the Laundry. Gabbie especially likes unfolding the laundry I have just folded! She also has the unloading things off the shelves down!Very quickly the stairs were mastered! No stair falls yet thank goodness...well except off the bottom stair but I can handle that. I am sure more falls will come. It seems like every day Gabbie has a new bruise or two from the previous days activites. I guess bumps comes with the age and territory, but I still feel bad every time she gets hurt.
The pots and pans are a new favorite while mom tries to make dinner or do the dishes!

We have checked out several water activites. Of course the Gateway fountains are fun and there are two great splash parks in Herriman. Gotta love the crazy hair! I have been wanting to paint Gabbie's toenails for a long time, but I couldn't quite figure out how to do it by myself...and have it look descent...so Grandma Jadean came to the rescue and helped paint them while she was asleep! So cute. I need to do them again already. She totally has my toes.

Chillin in her floaty in the Lazy River at Lindon Water Park! We will definitely be going back there.



These are just some from our walk in Thanksgiving Point's Children's garden. She actually wore the sunhat for a few minutes and I love how these pics turned out! We also checked out the Farm at Thanksgiving Point which is awesome for kids! Hope you all are enjoying summer. Before we know it Fall will be here. Personally I am looking forward to the cooler weather.















1 comment:

Tracy said...

I hope she has your finger too!! I forgot about how cute your fingers and toes are. :)