Thursday, September 17, 2009

Birthday Party

I am finally getting some pics of Gab's first birthday party! Chad made that awesome huge Happy Birthday banner. I made the cupcakes with the butterflies on top! The decorations were really simple but turned out fun.


Gabbie loves her new stroller and was one of the many favorite gifts she received. She pushed her babies around in that thing for basically an entire week following her birthday! She was so excited. The anticipation...she wouldn't really unwrap the gifts, but she liked watching to see what was inside! I am sure the unwrapping will be in full swing by the next big holiday.
Aunt Nat made her awesome butterfly cake! It turned out so cute. The cake eating she totally got into! I think she would have played in the cake for a lot longer than I let her.







The final damage to the cake! Thanks to all the family who still came regardless of it being Labor Day! We finished the fun day off by eating dinner at the Myan. Talk about fun times!









3 comments:

Joanne said...

what a cute birthday party! I'm glad you guys had fun. I have not been to the Mayan for a long time and I think Canon and Addie would love it.

Brittney said...

Wow you did such an awesome job...I love the butterfly theme...so cute!

Charis said...

Fun!!!!