Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Gabbie!!


Our little Gabbie is turning one tomorrow! I can hardly believe that she is one already. It's amazing to think how quickly an infant grows into a child. I can remember laying in the hospital - after a good 27 hours of labor - with this new daughter in my arms. Such an incredible feeling that I will never forget. I remember asking the nurse to bring her back to me after only a few minutes of her being in the nursery, because I wanted to hold her and kiss her. I remember bringing her home and adjusting to life with a newborn, which was very emotional. I remember her first smile and first laugh. I just can't believe it has been a year! Most of all I just have to say that I am so blessed to have this girl as my daughter! I am so lucky to have her. I am so glad that I can be home with her everyday to watch her learn and grow. Happy Birthday my girl...I love you soo much!!! Here are a few of the pics I took for her one year photo shoot.

7 comments:

Brittney said...

You are so on top of things...I still haven't posted about John's birthday. Gabbie looks so grown up these days...what a cutie! Happy Birthday Gabbie!!!
p.s. I can't believe you were in labor for 27 hours! Way-to-go!!!

Kristine said...

Oh my goodness. She is the cutest thing. I can't believe she is one. Have so much fun on her big day. And remember 'Its her part and she can cry if she wants too' ;)

Sharon and John said...

OH MY GOODNESS...1 YR OLD!!! she is so cute, i love the photo shoot pics, you did a good job. it was SO fun hanging out the other day, i didn't realize how much we missed you both. she is such a cute little doll (Jeana right? ;)we need to make this a more regular thing!

Joanne said...

Happy Birthday Gabbie! love the pictures, they are so cute.

Sare said...

wow, a year already! time goes by so fast, doesn't it? She's looking so grown up already!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gabbie!!!! Too fun and cute they turn out to be. Keep up the great mothering you are doing great. Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is 1. I remember when she was blessed. Sorry I didn't have alot of time to chat with you last night. We are selling the condo. It is exciting if we find a buyer. It is getting depressing looking at houses when we can't buy one because we haven't sold the condo yet. Hopefully everything will work out eventually! :)