Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cutest Little Ute

Gabbie is just the cutest little Ute fan we have ever seen!! Go UTES!!



I love these pics of Gab I took this last Friday. It has been absolutely gorgeous outside and so of course we are trying to spend as much time as possible outside while the weather is still descent. I love fall weather and fall is definitely my favorite season.
Gabbie is learning so many cute fun things recently. She can do most of the actions to head shoulders knee's and toes, dances, and can sign more and all done. She loves animals and being around other kids and has started to run...yes run. I love this age!! I love every age...but she is such a little sponge and is just soaking up everything she can. I love watching her understand something for the first time or experience something for the first time. Being a mother is truly very rewarding. I get such pleasure from the simplest things she does. I'm so glad that she is such a happy girl.





Gabs loves to play on the stairs...well we have this little landing that is in the middle of the stairs and she thinks it is so fun to hang out on there. I just love that little smile!! Other recent news...we all survived the nastiest flu bug ever last week. It was quite miserable to say the least. Of course Chad and I have to get the bug at the same time - after Gabbie thank goodness! We are still waiting for our clinic to get more flu shots. I hope you all can stay healthy. Chad also survived a root canal last week. He went under for the procedure and it was pretty humorous for me right after he came home and was coming to life again. I would ask him questions and he would give me some very random answers like 15 seconds later. Major delay!! I am glad his mouth is feeling better finally. Chad is also taking his 7th of 7 architecture exams tomorrow and I just want him to know that I am so proud of him!! These are super intense exams...and it is amazing that he has taken almost all of them already!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. She is so darling.

Good luck Chad on your exam. You'll do awesome I'm sure!

Lisa Burraston said...

Gabbie and Ellison are definately the cutest Utes ever!!

Sharon and John said...

She's RUNNING!!! How fun, I am so impressed with everything that she is picking up on. I love it, too! Good Luck Chad on your upcoming exam.