Carving Pumpkins with Dad Halloween morning!

Gabbie was a little caterpillar. At first she would unvelcro her costume after like one minute - but by the end of the night she was wearing it really well! We had lots of trick or treaters come to our door and Gabbie would get so excited every time the doorbell rang or there was knock at the door. She was screaming with joy so loud! Finally we just took her outside and she was in heaven seeing the kids come and go! It worked well to only trick or treat a few places (Grandma's house, Aunt Stacey's and the neighbors). I am sure next year we will go around the neighborhood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She is so CUte! I love the picture of her knocking on grandmas door.
What a dang cute costume! Sounds like she's getting quite social too.
Cute Caterpillar!!
She makes the cutest little bug! What a clever costume. I'm glad she actually wore it!
that is the cutest caterpiller I have ever seen!
Where did you get that costume? How cute is she! Did you make it ?or buy it?
Post a Comment