Monday, November 30, 2009

Finally:)

I am happy to announce that Miss Gabbie finally slept thru the night once this past Sat night...8pm-7am!! Anyway we are super excited about this event. I havn't slept thru the night for 15 months so it was very refreshing to have a solid stretch of sleep. Last night she decided to wake up at 4:3o am so oviosuly it was just a one time deal but hopefully it is a sign of things to come!! Horray Gabbie.

4 comments:

Brad said...

Congrats! lets hope it continues. I know it has been a real struggle with Her on this.

Charis said...

wow and I thought kendell was bad at 10 months. . . good luck. . . and just as you get her sleeping through the night, you will have another one on the way ;)

Joanne said...

hope you get a lot more nights like this!

BoltonBlog said...

This should really be happening a little more, I think you spoil that little girl. Lucky you, hopefully this is the beginning of something wonderful!