Tuesday, December 29, 2009

All About Christmas


Christmas Dress!


Christmas Eve!



Christmas Eve with all the cousins! Actually most of these are Gabbie's second cousins, but we call them cousins! A few of us were singing and dancing to keep them entertained while we captured the photo.

Merry Christmas! Christmas morning was so much fun. Gabbie was adorable as she got the hang of unwrapping her gifts. She got lots of loot as you can see - plenty to keep us all entertained for awhile atleast! Chad and I kept our gifts for eachother pretty simple this year. It was all about Gabbie - as it should be!!



Grandma and Grandpa Spencer gave Gab many great gifts including this awesome wagon!! She loves it already and I can't wait until the snow is off the walks so we can try it out. It even has her name on the back of it...so cute!! We hope everyone had a great Christmas!!

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Gabbie is so cute! I am glad you all had a great Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I love the wagon. How cute is that? She is getting so big. I remember when you blessed her. How are you guys doing?

Happy New Year!

*The Hales Family* said...

Hi!!! Gabbie is just as darling as ever! So fun, now we can stay updated with eachother!