
10. Paul Blart Mall Cop
Mock if you will, but who didn't laugh at this movie.

9. Fast & Furious
Sweet cars and crazy stunts, always a favorite on my list.

8. The Proposal
A warm hearted comedy, when the bird picked up the dog I fell out of my chair.

7. The Blind Side
A great movie that was more about taking a chance on someone than it was on football. That aside, it was a very good movie.

6.2012
The character Woody Harrelson played was comedy genious. Excellent special effects. Non-stop action from beginning to end.

5. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
FANTASTIC MOVIE, would have been much higher on my list if it would have been edited one more time for content, dragged at points and some pointless scenes. For instance, why did mom have to get stonned on the brownies.

4. Star Trek
Being the son of a man who watched Star Trek for what seemed every waking moment of my childhood, I was never a big fan of the series. I went to this movie on the pure hope that it would peek my interest and I would not be thrown into flashbacks of pleading with my father to change the channel to something else. Well boy it was AWESOME, loved every minute of it. I hope the future sequals that come out will be just as amazing.

3. Terminator
This may be my #1 film of the year, but I could not help but think that Batman was talking to the survivors when talking into the radio. If it was not for that one or two moments that thru me, it would have been #1. Action and Explosions, who dosen't like that?

2. G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra
I remember as a kid playing with all of my action figures, my G.I. Joe base were some of my most favorite toyes. Now this is one of my all-time favorite movies. The action was amazing, great story, and Ana and Scarlett in tight leather outfits.... wow
Saw this movie on IMAX 3-d and it was the MOST amazing movie experience I have ever seen. I am not going to try and convince you that the story line was amazing or anything like that, but the colors, depth, and detail of this movie was abosultely jaw-dropping. If you were only going to see one movie this year, I would recommend this one, but you have to see it on 3-d.
Fan-freaking-tastic
There you go, my top 10 of 2009. As you can tell if you have comedy, action, explosions and babes, it will probably be in my top 10. Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment