Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cornbelly's Etc.

Gabbie has become quite the little painter! Despite the mess it makes I totally encourage all art activities in our house!!!
Gabbie and Stokton playing! We love having cousin Stokton close by!

Jadean, Natalie and I all participated in the "Love Your Body 6k/10k run/walk that was at Thanksgiving Point a few weeks ago. Natalie ran the 10k and did awesome! Jadean and I walked the 6k. It was a lot of fun and a big accomplishment for someone like me who is very not in shape:) I want to do it again next year for sure! My legs were sore at the end ( I didn't prepare much for this)! Having someone to walk with was really fun - Thanks Jadean!

We went to Corbelly's this last weekend. Nothing like good old country entertainment. It was all geared towards kids. Chad and Gabbie climbed up the huge hay stacks. We saw some pig races. There was a tractor ride thru the corn field, campfires, slides etc.
There were lots of pumpkins of course!Mama and Princess Gabbie! She also danced on stage while dressed up which I will post a video of. She was soo cute! If this is s sign of things to come I may be enrolling her in dance class soon!


Mama and Gabbie in the carriage! I would totally recommend going if you are looking for some festive fall fun. It is at Thanksgiving Point. Kinda a little on the pricey side but age 2 and under are free. We will definitely be going back next year!


The last thing I must say is, we sure are having amazing fall weather here in Utah. I want this to last a few more months...mother nature...please. Thanks!

1 comment:

Brad said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Good job on the 6K that is awesome. I am glad that the country entertainment geared towards kids was such fun for Gabbie and Chad. I think I would have had fun climbing too.