Miss Gabbie's favorite gift. She has been talking about wanting a scooter for months! Grandma & Grandpa Spencer saved the day, and have had this stashed for months. She has rode it outside a few times and inside as well. Looking forward to spring weather so we can ride it lots more. It was a wonderful Christmas!! We feel so blessed. I also must say that I love how we were able to spend Christmas morning together as a little fam. We were able to take our time getting up (Gabbie slept in till 8:00 am ) and we took our time opening gifts. Church was at 1:00 which gave us the perfect amount of time to enjoy the morning. Gabbie was very thoughtful and thankful for her new things. She wanted Chad and I to open just as many gifts as she did. We hope that everyone had a magical Christmas as well.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
December 2011
Miss Gabbie's favorite gift. She has been talking about wanting a scooter for months! Grandma & Grandpa Spencer saved the day, and have had this stashed for months. She has rode it outside a few times and inside as well. Looking forward to spring weather so we can ride it lots more. It was a wonderful Christmas!! We feel so blessed. I also must say that I love how we were able to spend Christmas morning together as a little fam. We were able to take our time getting up (Gabbie slept in till 8:00 am ) and we took our time opening gifts. Church was at 1:00 which gave us the perfect amount of time to enjoy the morning. Gabbie was very thoughtful and thankful for her new things. She wanted Chad and I to open just as many gifts as she did. We hope that everyone had a magical Christmas as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment