So it is impossible to capture the last 4 months in one short post, but I will at least post a few pics:)Let's just say that I have faded away from the blogger world which I am actually ok with...so many other things take up my time ( playing, primary, re-doing all 3 bedrooms upstairs, family, meetings, joyschool, pregnancy, primary) :) That being said, I also realize that I have not even mentioned that fact that we are adding another baby girl to our little family very soon! I am 36 weeks prego right now! So basically anytime in the next month she could be here! Due date is May 31 or May 24...long story. Pregnancy has been an adventure with a 3 1/2 year old. I don't like to complain too much but it has been a lot harder this go round for many reasons. I am eager to feel like myself again and I cant stand having less energy! We are sooooo excited for this next chapter and I won't lie, a little nervous too. Gabbie is going to be such a great big sister! She talks about it every single day and seems to totally comprehend what is about to happen which does give me moments of bliss and puts my worry at ease. I am sure this will be an adjustment for all, and hard days are guaranteed, but we are hoping for a smooth transition. In the meantime we are spending as much time together with our family of 3. We cherish this time with just our Gabbie. She is so smart, funny, talented and thoughtful!

Valelntines Tea Party at our House!

Easter Egg Fun! Grandma Kristy has come to visit us twice this year already and Gabbie always has such a great time playing with her!
Easter Dress on Easter Sunday
Quality I pad time with Dad
Love this pic of Gabs in Dad's boots
32 weeks Prego
1 comment:
I think you look beautiful! I never looked that good. I am excited for more babies in the family!
Post a Comment