Monday, February 25, 2008

Baby Stuff

I just have to say that I am getting a little excited about all this baby stuff! There is so much stuff to buy and look at everywhere!A little overwhelming infact.

6 comments:

beth said...

I bet it is so exciting. You guys are going to be great parents.

April Austin said...

Uh oh...beware. It will never end. Every time you go out you will come back with something baby related. Then you'll start getting the itch to get up off your couch and go check out the new clothes at Babies R Us or Kohls (do they have Kohl's in Utah?) or Target. It's a horrible addiction. But then you can justify any purchase that is for your child...so HAVE FUN!

Heather said...

April - Stop giving Heather ideas!!!

Just kidding, she can get what she wants...

Lisa Burraston said...

Howies Advice
Buying Baby stuff is fun but I have found so far that Ellison only like a few toys, would rather eat her hands than anything else, and It is easiest to only have to dress her in a few favorite outfits. Onesies are great, Zipper sleepers are better than button ones. Diapers (and for us Formula) is a priority over all the fancy stuff they blind you with and their high prices.
Most of All looking and thinking about buying stuff is better than actually spending the money.
Plus the baby is the funnest part - except when their diapers start to smell - around month 2 or 3 - So have Fun Chad.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys. Being a parent is the funnest and most rewarding thing in the world. I had so much fun baby shopping for Jackson. Let me know if you need suggestions,advice..etc.. Don't worry, I haven't said anything to anyone in the ward.

Kristine said...

My advice is to start buying the babies clothes for next winter now while they are all getting clearanced out. Just buy boy & girl. You are bound to have one of each one day. And if not then you will have lots of gifts to give people of the other. I have a ton of boy clothes sitting in my closet.