Congratulations!! I heard that you all have blogs! Did'nt know the news, me and the girls are thrilled!!! Your secret is safe with us. Congratulations you'll be the best parents. Love you both. Your favorite aunt. Stacey
Congratulations!! I heard that you all have blogs! Did'nt know the news, me and the girls are thrilled!!! Your secret is safe with us. Congratulations you'll be the best parents. Love you both. Your favorite aunt. Stacey
You didnt tell me you started blogging. I saw the link on April's site. Your baby is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so happy for you. Write me and let me know how things are going and how you are feeling.
WOH!!!!! How exciting!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! You don't know how many times I have wanted to ask you if you guys were trying or not but I didn't want to sound rude. I am so happy for you guys. You are going to be the best mother on the planet! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is soooo good to hear from you! I thought I had lost touch with you for forever! So glad to see you are doing well and I see you are now PREGNANT! Congrats!!! That is very exciting! I didn't realize you were up in Salt Lake. I actually go to the U and am in Salt Lake 3 or 4 times a week at night! I would love to get together sometime and catch up if you are up for it. What is your E-mail and I will send you my cell number?!
What!!! Where have I been. For some reason every time I went on your blog it kept pulling up the chocolate milk routine as the last entry. Congrats!!! Oh we are so excited for you.. How are you feeling?
12 comments:
Yeaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, we are so excited for you! We knew you could do it!
Congratulations!! I heard that you all have blogs! Did'nt know the news, me and the girls are thrilled!!! Your secret is safe with us. Congratulations you'll be the best parents. Love you both. Your favorite aunt. Stacey
Congratulations!! I heard that you all have blogs! Did'nt know the news, me and the girls are thrilled!!! Your secret is safe with us. Congratulations you'll be the best parents. Love you both. Your favorite aunt. Stacey
I can see great potential from that small pic. One of Gods' elite.
I'm going to be an aunt, I'm going to be an aunt, yeah, yeah, yeah!!!!!
You didnt tell me you started blogging. I saw the link on April's site. Your baby is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so happy for you. Write me and let me know how things are going and how you are feeling.
Are you the Heather Spencer from the Lee ward?
WOH!!!!! How exciting!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! You don't know how many times I have wanted to ask you if you guys were trying or not but I didn't want to sound rude. I am so happy for you guys. You are going to be the best mother on the planet! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOO!!!!! (Sorry...I'm just really excited for you)
yeah! I love it! Congratulations! I have to admit that it will be funny to see chad as a father,but heather I know will be a natural!
HI HEATHER!!!!
It is soooo good to hear from you! I thought I had lost touch with you for forever! So glad to see you are doing well and I see you are now PREGNANT! Congrats!!! That is very exciting! I didn't realize you were up in Salt Lake. I actually go to the U and am in Salt Lake 3 or 4 times a week at night! I would love to get together sometime and catch up if you are up for it. What is your E-mail and I will send you my cell number?!
Great to hear from you girl! You look amazing!
What!!! Where have I been. For some reason every time I went on your blog it kept pulling up the chocolate milk routine as the last entry. Congrats!!! Oh we are so excited for you.. How are you feeling?
Post a Comment