Hello World..... last night me and Heather had the opportunity to go to the Jazz Game. Pretty sweet seats, Row 11. I was really fun, the Jazz really opened it up during the second quarter and it was pretty exiting. I did have to stand in line however for like 20 minutes to get Heather some chocolate ice cream....
I am also so tired of scraping my windshield... this getting up at 5 in the morning and going out to spend 20 minutes ice picking your windows so you can see is getting old... maybe the thaw will come soon.
So far, the semester seems to be going well, a little busy at the moment, but it keeps me out of trouble...
The primary election is today, Super Duper Tuesday, did you vote?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HELLO CHILDREN!!! I am so stinkin' excited that you joined the blogging world. I feel like I don't know what's going on with you. But Chad...congrats man. I can't believe your about to get your Masters. WOW! Heather... I MISS YOU! Here's our blog: http://theaustinhome.blogspot.com. I swear I'm about to update it! Have a great day...I'm enjoying this 70 degree weather down here in Texas!
Post a Comment