
Well it is time to get in shape... swimsuit season is coming upon us and I better get my abs looking good to make all the ladies jealous... so it was time to make a purchase. After looking around for a while, we stumbled upon Sears and a great sale that they were having. Of course it was the last day of the sale and it was about eight o-clock, so we had to make a decision, I said yes, Heather said no, so we got it... I am not sure how that happened but it did. Anyway, we got it loaded into my parents truck - they love Sears, and they also bought a lawnmower - and brought it back to our house. Well according to my father, who is in the box making business, it was a Chinese box, and they do not make great boxes and due to the wet weather here in SLC, the box was sloppy. For those who do not know our condo is on the third level, great for views, vaulted ceilings, no neighbors above etc... but really CRAPPY for moving things in and out. Well me and my father could not lift this box up the stairs because it was so FREAKIN heavy, so we ended up rolling it end over end all the way up the stairs. Tons of fun, but this was only the beginning. The next day, I decided to tackle the project of putting it together. After tearing apart the box to get all the pieces out and with Heather there as my assistant, we started slowly putting pieces together... Heather was worried about getting grease on our carpet and I was dropping "son of a B" left and right as this thing came together. After almost three hours of swearing and kicking, here it stands tall and proud in our living room... When we finally decide to sell and move, it may have to stay as part of the package because I really do not want to move it...
Thanks to Heather the assistant for her help
4 comments:
Oooh...I love elliptical machines. Burns as much calories as running but it doesn't suck royally like running does! I'm sorry about the Chinese Box Makers though...maybe we should boycott chinese boxes.
Sounds like you got a workout without even using the machine! I love ellipticals and think I will have to get one someday. Will you deliver it for me?? ;)
Hey Chad! I would love to attend your prestigious game night and just see you fun people again!! My email address is bethamstadt@gmail.com and you can just email me there if you want instead of posting and then we can exchange numbers and what not.
that was me, not my husband who posted that... :)
Post a Comment