Monday, March 10, 2008

Nephew #10 Isaac Jacob

I just had to write how glad I am that my new little nephew is doing well, and I hope he continues to grow stronger. He was born 5 weeks early and only weighed 5 lbs, but he is home with mom! I got to go up to Boise to help my sister for a few days this last week and he is the most precious thing ever. His head is about half the size of my hand, his legs are a thick as my thumb and even the smallest diapers have to be folded over to fit him!I have never held a baby that small, and I got to cuddle and hold him quite a bit while sis tried to rest. My sister's other 7 kids came up with the nickname "squeak", which I think is so appropriate because he does squeak and smile. Lynnelle and Bill good luck!!

3 comments:

Chris and Stacy said...

Wow, he is so tiny. I bet it was just amazing to see him and getting to hold him and with being being pregnant knowing that that will be the 2 of you in what, 6 months, wow time is flying by so fast.

Lisa Burraston said...

A little guy! Just like Ellison...born 5 weeks early and weighing in at 5 lbs. I am glad to hear that he is doing well.

Lisa Burraston said...

Heather,
It's been so long since we have talked to you, how are you feeling? Email/write back soon and let me know all the details!