So yesterday we were on our way driving to Chad's parent's house for Easter dinner. Of course we had the radio on like usual but for all of you that know Chad I think you will get a kick out of this.
First, a song by Alicia Keys came on and he was totally jammin and singing to it. The next song came on and he started singing along with as well. I said, "Chad..do you know who sings this?" He said " No but I like it!" The second song was by Rianna(not sure of spelling)! He was completly into these "Soul/"R & B" songs. I guess his taste in music is branching out beyond the typical 80's genre or U2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That would have been pretty fun to overhear. Maybe he can put on a concert for us all sometime.
I am surprised by the 80s music. I remember riding to school in 'Goldie' and all I got to listen to was the oldies. Chad you are a changed man. Way to go Heather.
Chad! What is going on here!?!? This is one of those "Hate the Genre, Love the Song" things right? ..... right?? We can forgive a song or two. I mean who hasn't liked a Rihanna song or two, they can be catchy .... but, chad, I am worried. Multiple songs from multiple artists.... think of the consequences of your actions. Think of your children. Crap! I am just going to call you to set up an intervention right now, this could easily get out of control ......
I will never forget when Chad serenated Kam by singing "If you see me walking by and a tear is in my eye, look away Kam look away,"...classic! I have never laughed so hard!
Post a Comment