Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Baby Room..Pregnancy Week 29...Lagoon.

This weekend Chad and I finally made great progress at home packing, organizing and throwing away stuff which feels great. We decided to get a small storage shed because the second bedroom of our condo will no longer be our "catch all room" once our little girl joins us. So for now have some extra space - though we are sure it will quickly fill up. We also made a crib purchase and I did get the bedding in the mail last week so I am getting super excited to arrange/design the room. Anyway I am feeling more calm now that we have a space for her.

Many have been asking me for an update on the pregnancy....so...I have been feeling great still for the most part which is such a blessing. I honestly have no room to complain about much considering I have so many friends who have such horrible pregnancies. The hardest part for me recently has been not being able to sleep comfortably, typically I am a tummy sleeper and that doesen't work so well these days! The swelling I did have in my feet last month has mostly gone away which is good news and basically now I am starting to count down the weeks...only 10 left! I must say it is amazing - but still a little wierd - to feel her inside of me growing and moving around. As far as I know she is growing great and doing well. She totally responds to Chad by completly calming down every time he puts his hands on my belly or tries to feel her move which I think is adorable. I will try to post a new pic of the baby belly soon, and yes all of you...I am showing more!

We spent the day at Lagoon yesterday with my family and it was great to see everyone! Aaron and Fam were here from Texas, Dad from Cali, and Lynnelle and Fam from Idaho. We had a great time playing despite the very hot weather! Horray to summer, and horray to not loosing one of our 10 nephews/1 niece.

4 comments:

Lisa Burraston said...

I am so glad to hear that you are feeling well! Not to much longer and she will be here, although I know it feels like it takes forever! I can't wait to see the baby belly and pics of the nursery! Love ya tons girl!

beth said...

I bet your nursery will be so cute!
You guys are crazy to brave that HOT weather!

Brad said...

My only question is, where did you put the "small storage shed"?

Kristine said...

Looks like things are coming along. Your belly is so cute!! I meant to get up to see you guys while we were in SL but it was only a couple of days. Anyway, I dropped a gift off to your moms on Friday morning. So it was from us.