Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday America - Fireworks Show























10 comments:

beth said...

Those are awesome pictures! Where did you watch them?

Heather said...

These were taken at the Riverton City Fireworks Show

Lisa Burraston said...

Looks great girl, I love your belly!

Anderson Avenue said...

Wow those are some awesome pics!! So have you picked out a name for the little one??

Anderson Avenue said...

I LOVE Gabbie! That is so cute and feminine. I agree names are hard! Kason was sooo hard!

Kris said...

Hi Heather! Thanks for your comments, it actually did help to hear Chad's comment believe it or not! I am glad to hear from someone who has already taken it. I will let you know how it goes!
Thanks for the comments about my pics too. I feel like I really don't have the best "eye" yet, but I am loving learning as I go! =)
How is your pregnancy? I love your cute belly and it looks like you are healthy which is great!!! =) Any other news I need to be aware of?! And we still need to get together, too. As soon as I get this dumb GMAT out of the way I want to go grab some lunch one day or something! =)

Lisa Burraston said...

I want more belly pics! Seriously, you are so cute preggers!

Jen Demaris said...

Awesome firework pics! Are you into photography at all? You got some good pics on your blog! Your pregnant? When are you due?

Alyson said...

well, you finally are looking pregnant..... a little. ha ha. My due date was moved up to Sept 16th, so we are almost due date buddies now!!!! How exciting.

Paul Smalls said...

can we say wow? life's a long time right? I need to catch you up.. and so.. go read what my wife says cause it's way more up to date.. thepkfordfamily.blogspot.com -- awesome.. and babies are awesome