Friday, August 22, 2008

Camping at Coblerest!!!

We had tons of fun with our fantastic friends "The Milletts"
Everyone should jump at the chance to go camping with them. They provided us with a fantastic dinner, some great marshmellows, playing in the river, throwing rocks, looking at waterfalls, and seeing dead fish.








2 comments:

Brad said...

It was crazy fun to go camping with the Chad and Heather. They showed us all the sights, were really good to hang out with and were really good sports when dealing with our kids. Also is was nice to have a fire already going when we woke up (Chad) and have breakfast waiting when I got back from a run (Chad and Heather). THANK YOU for the good times.

Alyson said...

How were you able to camp being so pregnant?!!! I can barely sleep in my own bed let alone in a sleeping bag on the ground. I've had to stay at home alone while the boys went camping. :( Looks like you had fun though.