Friday, August 29, 2008

Countdown

So I just have to say that I am getting very anxious for our little one to come! Did everyone one else feel this way? I am officially down to about 2 weeks left before I am due. With my luck I will go over my due date - atleast right to it...which is common for a first healthy pregnancy aparently. Last Wed, Aug 20 I was dialated to a 2 and 70% effaced - so atleast progress is being made! I felt like something had to be going on down there - but I wasn't sure - this being my first time feeling all of this fun pressure! I did talk to a friend last night who is a labor and delivery nurse and her guess was that things could happen very soon. All I can say is Chad and I are so excited for this huge life changing event!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Aw, you look so cute! It really can happen overnight, so don't get discouraged or frustrated yet! With my second one, I thought for sure she'd be 3 weeks early, because my son was, but no such luck. I made hardly ANY progress at my appointments, and then one day it just happened! Try to enjoy the time you have to sleep and rest! Go get a pedicure, that will for sure make you feel better! So glad I found you and that we are back in touch! I've missed ya!

Anderson Avenue said...

I agree with the above comment! Get all of the sleep you can, get your hair done, nails done, pedicure, etc! Life will change before you know it!

The Cullimore's said...

Good luck with everything you guys! Such an exciting time! Thanks for saying hi and good luck with everything!

Alyson said...

I bet you wont go over your due date..... that is a good amount of progress, but you never know. i havent made any progress yet :(. Every one feels anxious! good luck! Try www.contractionmaster.com when you have to start timing those labor pains.

Kristine said...

Yes, a pedicure is good. Then you have cute toes for the delivery. Funny, I know but makes you feel better. Hey you could go quick. It could be a Labor Day baby? ;)

Kristine said...

The anticipation is killing me!!! It has been a while since your last post. Is there a new little Spencer yet????