Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Gabbie is Here!

Gabbie Kristine Spencer was born Sunday Morning at 1:40 am. She was 6 pounds 9 oz and 21 inches long. We will post more later after things settle down.









13 comments:

Brad said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Gabbie is really cute. We are really happy for you. I can't believe you got that many pictures with her eyes open. I can't wait to meet her in person.

Joanne said...

She is so cute! and she has tons of dark hair. she really is so adorable, I can't wait to see her in person. Heather, how are you doing? is all going well?

beth said...

She is SO cute! And so much dark hair. Congratulations!!

The Cullimore's said...

Congratulations you guys! We are so excited for you and know you will be amazing parents. We were so anxious and excited to hear the news when we knew you weren't coming on Sunday. Grace misses you guys as teachers and we know you will have a great impact as parents. Gabbie is so cute! CONGRATS!

Kristine said...

Look at all that HAIR!! Oh she is so cute! You guys did good. I wish I could come hold her. Thanks I knew I was your favorite friend on naming her after me! ;0) j/k Oh she is just so precious! Get some rest. Heather how are you feeling??

ChrisAndJack said...

YEA! Congrats! She's finally here and she's perfect! She is so beautiful. Heather, I can't believe you are a mommy, you are going to be great. You always had a way with little ones. Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful. I am sure you are so happy to have her here. You will love being parents. Hopefully you will get to sleep too! Again congrats.

Brooke said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Heather! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so happy for you! Look at all of that gorgeous hair! Oh my gosh. I have to see her so I can eat her cheeks! I am so excited for you. What a perfect little blessing!

HoopTroop said...

I Like everyone else thinks her hair is so adorable. What a sweet Angel you have. Congrats.

Kristi

Lisa Burraston said...

Congratulations guys! She is very cute and baby girls are so awesome. From the front she looks a lot like Chad but in the car seat she looks a little bit like Heather. Either way she is super cute and Lisa and I are excited and happy for you.

Tracy said...

Heather she is beautiful!! She looks so alert already. I am so excited for you. Can't wait for my turn!!!! 14 more days.....

Can't wait to hear the whole birth story.

Anderson Avenue said...

Oh! She is so cute! I love her hair! Congrats!

Neely Family said...

She is to die for cute! I can't wait to hug and kiss her! Congratulations! Now the fun begains! Up all night, poopie diapers, smelling like spit up all the time! But they are so worth it!