Sunday, September 14, 2008

We love our Gabbie!!


Gabbie with her new Bunny!

Sleeping


We are so happy Gabbie is here. I don't have much time for details but just wanted you all to see a few more pics , many more to come! I am starting to feel more alive now after the first week...I wish my body would heal quicker, but all in all we are blessed that there were not more complications with the delivery. All I will say is all this pain is absolutely worth this little bundle! We love you so much already, that is the most amazing part of this all. Also....Chad and I designed her room together and it turned out so adorable!

5 comments:

beth said...

The room looks great! You guys did a really good job.
And Gabbie is so adorable!!

Lisa Burraston said...

She is so beautiful! We are so happy for you three!

Alyson said...

She is a cute little thing! And i love the room.

Miquelin and Jeremy Smith said...

Hey Heather!!!
Congratulations! I am so slow, but Gabbie is honestly beautiful. Where is all the dark hair coming from? Oh well I knew you weren't a natural blonde :) J/K. I hope you are starting to feel like a little less of a zombie, it is such a crazy, exciting surreal time. I am coming out to Utah at the end of the October and would love to see you if your up for it. Please email me your phone number...don't ask what happened to my phone :)(miquelin.smith@gmail.com)

Kris said...

How in the world did I not see you guys had your baby?!?!??!?!? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! =) I would LOVE to shoot photos for you anytime, and there is no need to hire me. I am free for friends! =) Just let me know when and where and I will be there. =)