Oh my goodness...I know it has been awhile. We finally got internet at home and so now I am sure I will post more than you all will want to read and see so get ready!
Gabbie will be four weeks old on Sunday already! She is doing really well. She has the most adorable eyelashes and dimples and her hair is so curly after I bathe her. She makes the funniest noises - especially at around 6 or 7 am. She is starting to sleep more at night which is such a blessing to mom! I try to rest when she does during the day but it is so hard because I think of a million things to do ( I am sure all you mom's can relate). She is eating great and her face and tummy are filling out she has grown so much already. Emotionally I still have my hard times, I just feel so sad when she is sad or upset - but really things are going well. Physically I pretty much feel normal again, besides the lack of sleep. Being a mom is the hardest job ever - but it is also the best job ever and I am wouldn't trade it for the world. The love I feel for this little angel truly is unlike any other love I have felt. Chad and I are so lucky to be her parents and we just love having her around.
6 comments:
You guys really do have a good looking little girl. Welcome back to the internets, we have been waiting:-).
She is SO beautiful. She just makes me laugh! What a button! I want to see her!!! I will totally add you to my blog. Email me your email address though because I don't think I have it any more! Sad! brookefirth@gmail.com. Thanks Heather! Let's meet for lunch when you're up to it!
She is way cute! I am so glad we were able to come and meet her, and I love her dimples. I am also glad she is starting to sleep better, so you can sleep better!
She really is beautiful. I think she looks like Chad! I am so glad you will be updating more frequently, we love seeing Ellie's new little friend!
So at first glance I see Chad, then I see Heather. You two sure do make an adorable kid. She is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. I LOVE all the hair!!
Hang in there Heather, the emotions get better and you always have to remember they didn't send you home with a manual so guys are learning as you go. Best advice is to ask other young parents, then you can mesh everyones thoughts/ideas into one that works great for you!!
oh, i love her hair! My Ada has very little hair, i think her brothers took it all before she had a chance to get any of it. What is she going to be for Halloween? I cant find anything
Post a Comment