We decided to go see the lights at Temple Square this weekend. The best part was seeing Gabbie in all of her warm winter gear. She just kept looking at us like, " Parents, what are you thinking..... bringing me out in the cold and putting all this poofy stuff on me." We really didn't stay that long because it was really cold and it was sooo crowded downtown. I must say that when I was a kid there were so many more lights then there is now. Does anyone else feel the same way?
Guys...someone get me out of here
2 comments:
I love her hat! and yes, I think there were either more lights when we were kids, or it just seemed like it.I am looking forward to going this year with the kids. I think they will love it.
That hat is so adorable!! We should talk soon.
Post a Comment