Gabbie has been wanting to sit up on her own for weeks already but she is so young...that just can't quite happen. She thrusts forward when she is in her carseat wanting to sit up because it is a little bit too reclined for her liking and when I lay her on the floor or on a pillow, the angle drives her nuts - so - she now can sit on her own in her bumbo. So far this has been a great purchase and I would totally reccomend it for little ones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How cute is that. Where did you get it we have a little one coming in March and I would love to have it.
Kristi
i need one of those things!!!! maybe santa will be nice this year.
I love little Gabbie, she is so cute!
It is so fun to see babies grow and start to develop their own personal look. And I gotta say, she is so incredibly adorable...it's a perfect fusion of you and Chad.
Oh my gosh! I can't believe her little self can sit in that chair! Ha ha. How cute!!!
Post a Comment