Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Christmas Tradition

Me with my favorite girls!







Today we started a new Christmas tradition. My old boss Bretta, and Isabelle (the family I was a nanny for) invited Gabbie and I to join them for Tea at the Grand America Hotel. Gabbie was such a little angel and was so cute in her dress. We first chose from a list of tea's and hot chocolates. Next an assortment of mini sandwhiches of all sorts and scones with toppings. Last we got to choose some delicious desserts. It was great to spend time with my favorite girls!







Dessert Cart....so many good choices.

Gabbie eating her pretty dress!

3 comments:

Lisa Burraston said...

I can't believe Isabelle is already that old! Wow! Cute little Gabby, we love seeing pictures of her!

Joanne said...

what a wonderful tradition! it looks like a lot of fun.

Anderson Avenue said...

Oh how fun! Looks delish too!