Hey, Talya has that same outfit. How cute!! We have some bad news about Strawberry Days. Andrea and I will be in Tennessee so no strawberry outfits this year.
Too fun. I wore green, but i don't have a clue if Zach did. He was with my brother, so hopefully they put one on. She is so fun to be around. Can't wait for the next play day!
8 comments:
Happy St. Patrick's day! Gabbie looks so cute!
She is the cutest! As Avree would say " Happy Green Patrick's Day!"
OH SHE'S SO CUTE!!! I'm so glad I get to be her aunt!
Hey, Talya has that same outfit. How cute!! We have some bad news about Strawberry Days. Andrea and I will be in Tennessee so no strawberry outfits this year.
Love the hair and the headband, she is so cute. See you on Tuesday!
Too fun. I wore green, but i don't have a clue if Zach did. He was with my brother, so hopefully they put one on. She is so fun to be around. Can't wait for the next play day!
honestly, TOO cute!!
That has to be the cutest picture ever!!
Post a Comment