Gabbie also went to the Dr. yesterday for her 6 month visit. Technically she is 6 1/2 months old already! She is just over 26 inches tall and weighed 14.5 lbs. So yes..she is a tiny little thing. Her pediatrician was out on maternity leave and so we saw another Dr. in her place. He kept going on and on about how strong and smart she is. He was making her do all these tricks and stuff cause he was amazed. I told him that I was a little worried because she never stays on her tummy anymore. After learning to roll she seriously stays on her tummy for like 30 seconds max most of the time. He just looked at me and was chuckling like...ummm I don't think she has issues with muscle tone. As far as her weight goes...he said just to keep feeding her like I do. Nursing is way better than solids at this point though of course we will continue with solids too. He said not to worry at all. The shots were horrible of course! The nurse wanted me to hold her and I could not....luckily Chad was there. She screamed so loud...I just hate that! I'm not used to her screaming/crying so when she does it breaks my heart..(I know I am a softie). Once we got her home she has done pretty well thankfully. She slept pretty good and her mood today so far is good. Anyway...I can't believe our wonderful little girl. We love you Gabbie!! Enjoy the pics from this week.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Doctor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Alright, I'm not gonna lie, the blue dots kinda freak me out. Hopefully everything is ok there. Poor little gabbie. Shots are never fun. But yay that she had such a favorable visit. Sounds like she's doing great and she is, of course, as adorable as ever!
she is so cute. I can't believe that she is that big already. I guess it is the same with Adie, she is already 4 1/2 months. I am envious of you with her weight. Adie is already 15lb 12oz. She is getting heavy to carry around. I am hoping that she will start to crawl soon so I don't have to carry her everywhere. Someday hopefully I will get to meet Gabbie.
what a cute little girl. so petitie. i hope everything goes well with chad!
I am glad to hear that all is well. Let us know on Chad's results.
Shots always suck. It is even harder when they are older and realize what it is. Savannahs 4 y/o shots were really hard.
Keep us posted on Chad. That is a little scary.
Post a Comment