I think this is the most adorable pic of her in her little spring sweater!
Yummy sweet potatoes! She also has been liking butternut squash. I tried giving her avacado yesterday (one of the best foods for babies - packed with healthy fats and nutrients) but she wasn't a big fan..we may have to try that again later on! I really pray she is a healthy eater in the future and I feel like I am responsible to give her the best start possible!
This is Gabbie with her new cousin Stokton! We love you Stokton and we are so happy you are here with us:) I can't believe Gabbie was that small just a few months ago! They grow so fast!
In the evenings one of Gabbie's favorite things to play is blocks with dad. She loves pushing over the towers dad builds and eating the blocks!! Luckily no injuries due to falling towers yet:)
6 comments:
So beautiful! I love her hair! The monitor thing is hilarious. What a smart little girl!
I am impressed by the block tower. Gabbie is so cute!
I am curious to see where this Bachelor soap opera is going to go tonight. I am so sad for Melissa for a # of reasons and am not impressed with Jason anymore. What he did was pretty shady in my eyes.
As far as saturday, the only thing you need to bring is yourself. I am glad that you can come. We should be ok food wise. I appreciate you offering to help. Thank you.
I agree, what an impressive tower dad. It's so fun just to help raise these little people. It has been so nice to hang with you guys and i hope we will get to until one of us moves. Keep up the good work parents!!! She is a doll.
She is such a sweet girl! She is growing so fast! We can't wait to meet her in person.
Ashton doesn't like avocado either, but he loves guacamole! Go figure...
she is getting so big. i love all the cute little quirks that babies come with. it was fun seeing you two the other night.
Post a Comment