
This weekend was quite eventful for us! Of course General Conference...Sat am was my favorite session. I am looking forward to reading the talks again. We spent time with Chad's family and had a great time.
Sat we took Gabbie to get her picture taken downtown at Busath Photography. If anyone in SLC is looking for an amazing studio you should check them out at www.busath.com. Though it is on the pricy side (luckily we have a gift certificate to redeem), I was amazed at how incredible her photgrapher was! I can hardly wait to go back on Thursday to see all the pictures. I already know it is going to be impossible to choose which ones to get.
We went for a nice walk yesterday evening and stopped at the park so Gabbie could go down the slide for the first time! She seemed to like it and was smiling from ear to ear. She also got her first pair of sunglasses and even wears them (not sure how long that will last)! Spring is in the air and I am sooooo ready for warmer weather!
2 comments:
love her glasses, so cute!
how was to walk with other day! i'm sad i missed it. hooray for warm weather.
Post a Comment