Sunday, April 12, 2009

Here Comes Little Cottontail


Happy Easter! We had a great day today. Gabbie got some fun things from the easter bunny this morning. This evening we went to Grandma and Grandpa Spencer's house, and of course the easter bunny had made a stop there for her as well! We hope you all had a great day!

6 comments:

Joanne said...

love the bunny ears!

April Austin said...

I LOVVVE her dress. So almost bought that one instead of the blue. She's so stinkin' adorable!

Sare said...

hey I just found your blog! (can I add it onto mine?) So cute. And Busath photography IS great. I used to work at a frame shop with one of their kids- very classy but yes, very pricey. (At the frame shop we knew them as "the place that takes photos of rich people"). I can't wait to see how your pics of Gabbie turn out!

Anonymous said...

Gabbie is so cute! Happy Easter to you guys (belated now I guess). I hope you had a wonderful holiday.
Did you make the bread? Did you like it? I hope you did.

Thanks for being a great friend!

BoltonBlog said...

She looks so cute!

Sharon and John said...

i love the bunny ears, she is going to laugh at that picture when she gets older too.