Thursday, April 2, 2009

Finally



I know - the title makes you all think this is going to be an amazing post! Actually I just have to say that we eat a lot of pizza at our house. Chad loves pizza and for years we have made it or ate it practically on a weekly basis. I am just proud to have FINALLY mastered homemade pizza!

My favorite toppings include goat cheese, red peppers, onion and mushrooms. I like the crust super thin. Chad(surprise,surprise)sticks with classic pepperoni, canadian bacon and extra cheese. Anyway come to our house if you want pizza:)

7 comments:

Joanne said...

Heather, you are amazing! I know we did Pizza at your place once and it was really fun. I want to do good homemade pizza, but I need a lot more practice.

Charis said...

I want pizza. . . do you have any with no cheese? i am allergic to cheese. . however i have never had goat cheese. . . but I don't imagine it would be any different. mmmm pizza. .. i am impressed with how yours looks. . . anytime you want to invite us over for pizza, be my guest. . . invite us over! :)

Natalie Redd said...

Is Gabbie doing the tongue trick in that pic at the top? That is so funny! And your pizza looks fantastic. I thought it was Papa Murphies until I read your post!

beth said...

Ooooh that looks so good! Way to go, making homemade pizza!

Anderson Avenue said...

YUM! That looks good!! You will have to post your recipe!!

BoltonBlog said...

Heather, I need you to teach me how. I love pizza and would love to make it homemade (you know me). Invite us over sometime to try it.

Sharon and John said...

yummm...pizza is a weekly occurance at our house too! we'll be over soon ;)