Gabbie is now a year and a half old!! Of course to celebrate I did a "hat themed" photo shoot. As hard as it can be to take pics of a toddler, I managed to get some adorable pics!! Here are a few of our favorites! Love you Gabs!!

Chad Heather Gabbie
5 comments:
I love the red hat one!
I know how you feel when it comes to blogging. But i am also trying to do my best. Love the pictures, they are really cute. Glad to hear that most is well. Sorry about the root canal issues. Well talk to you later.
I love the blog, don't give up on it! I love the pictures, they are so cute, did you take them yourself? Me next!!
What a cutie! I can't believe how fast our kids are growing up! We need to get together soon again!
I love these pictures! She is so beautiful. You guys are awesome parents. love ya
Post a Comment