I'm playing catch up - again!! There is so much I will miss but here are a few highlights. For Easter
we went camping with Chad's family to the Sand Dunes. This is Gabbie riding a four wheeler for the first time. She also got her own little four wheeler (battery operated) from the Easter bunny. We don't have pics yet but she is quite the animal on her "bike" as she calls it. She also will wear her helmet for a bit even though it is still quite big. Gabbie loved playing in the sand and dirt with her cousin Stokton and was as happy as can be shoveling dirt into her bucket. It was a little chilly this trip but as you can see, she is was super cozy bundled up for nap time in the trailer!
Gabbie's hair is seriously out of control after napping/sleeping. It is just so adorable though. Look at the volume people! She also has a recent obsession with cotton balls. She loves to hold them. She asks for them first thing when she wakes up and when she is tired or hurt or just in the mood. She has always loved soft things but this is just weird. It is a cheap thing for her to like at least...We love you Gabbie!

Mama and Gabbie...we spend a lot of time together these days playing, reading, talking, learning new sign language and laughing. It just keeps getting better and better. I just adore this little girl! Her vocabulary is ever growing by the day and she already says to me , "What's that" all the time. We are working on colors, number and counting. I am sure it will be awhile until she gets them down but she is a smarty pants that is for sure.
Gabbie loves to shave with Dad. She has her own little "shaver" thing that she holds as she mimics dad. It is super cute. She just grins the whole time.

We took a trip to Discovery Gateway Children's Museum. I haven't been to the new location (The Gateway), but I used to take Isabelle and Ethan all the time when it was in North SL. It was funny to see that most of the stuff is the same...there is just more space now. It was fun and worth going to once a year or something.... 
Gabbie loves ice cream cones. She is perfectly content with the cone and a little ice cream. That seems to be enough to drench her in ice cream anyway!! With summer fast approaching JCW's will be a regular stop as it is only a mile from our house and their cones are only $1!! We are very ready for warm weather and we can't wait to get outside working in the yard more. Speaking of warm, I am taking my first overnight trip (alone with my girlfriends) to Vegas tomorrow!! It is only for a few nights but I am so nervous to leave Gabs. Chad will do an amazing job as nervous as he is. Thanks in advance babe for taking work off to care of our girl!!

Gabbie loves ice cream cones. She is perfectly content with the cone and a little ice cream. That seems to be enough to drench her in ice cream anyway!! With summer fast approaching JCW's will be a regular stop as it is only a mile from our house and their cones are only $1!! We are very ready for warm weather and we can't wait to get outside working in the yard more. Speaking of warm, I am taking my first overnight trip (alone with my girlfriends) to Vegas tomorrow!! It is only for a few nights but I am so nervous to leave Gabs. Chad will do an amazing job as nervous as he is. Thanks in advance babe for taking work off to care of our girl!!
3 comments:
Gabbie is a doll and I am impressed with her post nap voluminous hair! Hope you have fun on your trip Heather! I am sure Chad and Gabbie will have a great time together!
Wow, your hair is amazing Gabbie, you are not in need of a volumizer! Can't wait to hear about the Vegas trip.
wow! look at that hair!
Post a Comment