Friday, April 23, 2010

Viva Las Vegas

We took Roulette lessons...didn't really gamble much though!
Gettin my tatoo. We all got one and it really only stayed on for like 3 days, but it was fun.
So a few months back some of my best friends from high school started talking about planning a trip together. We have wanted to do this before now, but haven't, and so it is about time we made it happen! As nervous as I was to leave Gabbie overnight etc. I felt good about the timing and I am so happy everything worked out so well. Chad took time off work to stay home with Gabbie. Every time I would call Chad, they were working on a project for the house or doing something fun. She was a little angel for dad! I was totally able to enjoy my time away which surprised me actually.

We had a great time! The weather was absolutely perfect. We did the typical tourist stuff...walking the strip, touring the casino's, shopping, riding roller coasters, eating out etc. We got a tour of the city by my friends brother which was nice because he knew where to go. I had never been over to Fremont street so that was fun. He took us to a few clubs. One that had a great band playing and also a whole in the wall Asian club. We stayed up until 5 am singing karaoke at the Asian club. It was so crazy fun!!

We stayed at the Excalibur Casino. For the price it ended up being just fine, though next year we are planning to spend a little more on accommodations. Anyway I could go on and on but I will keep it short!! Can't wait for next year!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

I am so proud of you Heather! I am glad you went and played. Every woman needs that time!

BoltonBlog said...

Sign me up