I finally took Gabbie in for her first haircut. I have trimmed it a few times before this, but I thought it was probably time for a real trim! I was scared that once the curls were cut off, that would be the end of them, but so far so good. She still has some curl - at least when it is wet!! She was so good for the guy who cut her hair thank goodness...I was nervous about that too!! And for all of you who are wondering if it is worth it to take them to a salon that is specifically for kids...I would say yes. The cut was $13.95. They had a slide to play on, special cars, motorcycles etc to sit in, and she got a balloon and lollipop after. 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow, she looks so grownup sitting there! glad it went well.
That is so cute! I haven't had to do that yet, or probably not for a while
Post a Comment