time seeing all the animals and hanging out with Chad's family! We will be visiting again this summer I am sure! She was asleep in record time on the way home. It must have been like one minute flat before her eyes were drooping with tiredness which was followed by a 3 1/2 hr nap.
Gabbie watching the elephants! She had the perfect view. 
I was trying to get a pic of Gabbie this morning before church. She looked so cute in her purple dress and new sandals! I also just wanted to say thanks to Chad for making May a great month so far. I celebrated another birthday, Mother's Day was awesome, and we had a great 8 year anniversary!! Some may not like the idea of things packed so close together, but Chad always makes sure to make me feel special on each of those days, even if they are days apart from each other! Thanks babe. May is definitely my favorite month.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
May is the Best
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have been wanting to go to the zoo several times. But the day i plan on going has always been a bad weather day. I'm glad you guys had a great time. Gabbie is growing so big and cute. Can't wait to see you guys again. Please let me know when is a free time for you and we can have a play date.
Come visit again it was way fun seeing you. I have a zoo pass that I can bring a friend so if you and abbie want to come sometime let me know
Post a Comment