Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Heather's A-Z Tag

A- Attached or Single? Attached.
B- Best Friend? Chad.
C- Cake or Pie? Pie. Favorites are berry and lemon meringue.
D- Day of Choice? Saturday.
E- Essential Item? Flip flops, lip gloss.
F- Favorite Color? Olive green.
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears.
H- Hometown? Cache Valley (Logan) mostly.
I- Indulgences? Card making supplies and accessories for the home!
J- January or July? July.
K- Kids? 4 months pregnant with our first!
L- Life isn’t complete without? Nice warm bubble baths, hard work, cuddling with Chad.
M- Marriage Date? May 10, 2002.
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? One of each - both older and they are the best!
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges usually.
P- Phobia’s or Fears? I fear labor and I hate parking garages! I also have a phobia of people who don’t wash their hands regularly.
Q- Quote? “Be the change you want to see in the world”.
R- Reason to Smile? My hubby is about to finish Grad School! My family and friends are amazing, and it’s Spring.
S- Season of Choice? Fall. I love everything about fall, the colors, the smells, and the weather.
T- Tag Six: April, Jackie, Stacy, JoAnn, Kristine, Miquelin.
U- Unknown fact about me? I would love to pursue photography in the future and I have lived in 5 states.
V- Vegetable? I love most veggies, especially fresh garden veggies.
W- Worst Habit? Over-committing my time and talents to people.
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound. Next week because of an ultrasound we get to find out the gender of our baby!
Y- Your favorite Food? Before pregnancy-Café Rio pork salad. Currently- Cold cereal and popsicles.
Z- Zodiac Sign? Taurus.

3 comments:

beth said...

That's a really cute tag. I think I'll steal it.

Good luck with the ultrasound!! It was fun to see you both again last night.

R&KWestergard Family said...

Heather!!! I've been wondering about you and if I would ever find you again! I just started on facebook and found Kristal who gave me Aprils blog address on whick I realized I could leave a comment then I thought I should check to see if I had any and I found yours!!! From months ago! Sorry! I wasn't just ignoring, I had no idea! I'm so not with all this stuff. Do you have email or face book too?! I miss you! :) So glad to find you! :) And Congratulations!!!!! You too Chad! Good to see you too! (online) :)

April Austin said...

HEY!! I've been completely ignoring the world wide web so I just noticed you tagged me. I just completed a tag on mine...in which you will find YOU were tagged. So give me a few days and I'll do this one!!! How ironic!