Congratulations Heather! I can't believe I missed this but I've disappeared from the blogging world. She is so adorable and I love to hear how much you are enjoying motherhood. I hope everything went great for you and you are out of the super emotional/hormonal phase. It only keeps getting better. Just wait till she sleeps through the night...that will be the best night of your life! I love you and am soooo happy for you!!!
3 comments:
She is So cute! It looks like her hair is getting a little bit lighter.
Congratulations Heather! I can't believe I missed this but I've disappeared from the blogging world. She is so adorable and I love to hear how much you are enjoying motherhood. I hope everything went great for you and you are out of the super emotional/hormonal phase. It only keeps getting better. Just wait till she sleeps through the night...that will be the best night of your life! I love you and am soooo happy for you!!!
So cute -- especially the stretching. Congrats!
Post a Comment