So tired
I have no idea what I am going to write - I just finally have a minute:) Well actually....Gabbie went on her first road trip and was a great little traveler. My mom and step dad just finished a 23 month mission in Nauvoo and so we got to spend time with them this week up in Boise. While we were at my sister's I got some nasty flu bug and Gabbie was such a little angel. It was as if she knew mom was sick...and so she slept the entire day and night basically which she has never done before. Typically she is awake most of the day with a few short naps. Anyway so things are going well and Gabbie is growing so fast. She is smiling all the time now which just melts my heart!
2 comments:
Man! It looks like Gabbie has so much personality already. We need to get together soon, it has been too long.
Wow sounds like you have a little angel baby!
Post a Comment