This past Sunday Gabbie was blessed. It was a wonderful day! She wore the dress that I was blessed in so that was very special. Chad gave her a beautiful blessing. Lots of family came and a few friends too. Thank you everyone for coming!! After we had a lunch at our clubhouse which turned out great. She was so good all day long...and was fine with everyone taking turns holding her and being passed around. What a sweet little angel we have. Gabbie I can't wait to tell you all about this amazing day when you are older!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Blessing Day
This past Sunday Gabbie was blessed. It was a wonderful day! She wore the dress that I was blessed in so that was very special. Chad gave her a beautiful blessing. Lots of family came and a few friends too. Thank you everyone for coming!! After we had a lunch at our clubhouse which turned out great. She was so good all day long...and was fine with everyone taking turns holding her and being passed around. What a sweet little angel we have. Gabbie I can't wait to tell you all about this amazing day when you are older!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What an adorable little baby! And what a special day. Congratulations!
It was a beautiful blessing, and we are so happy for you guys. she has such a cute smile!
Your family photo is so cute with her smiling!!!! Too bad Chad can't look at the camera without closing his eyes :)
Hey Heather,
I didnt even know that you had a baby! That is so much fun. I love seeing your pictures. Check out our blog too. thenielsenspot.blogspot.com. Love you.
So cute. I love the shoes! I will call you soon.
That is so cool that she was blessed in the same dress!
Post a Comment